printPrinter friendly version


QI am thinking of doing some part-time jobs. Do I have to obtain any permission?

AStudents with "College Student" visa are not allowed to work in Japan. However, if students want to do some part-time jobs in order to partially support tuition fee payment or living expenses, they have to apply for Part-Time Work Permit before starting the part-time jobs. The application is made through Nagoya University by submitting required documents to GSID administrative office. If permission is granted, the students can work for a maximum of 28 hours per week.