Only applications by the former student him/herself are accepted at the GSID Office.
 Types of certificates available:
- Degree Certificates (Completion Certificates)
- All but Dissertation Certificates
- Period of Enrollment Certificates
- Academic Transcripts
- Academic Transcripts are given in sealed envelopes.
- For other certificates, please contact GSID Office, Student Affairs Desk
 Documents necessary for application
There is a specific form for application. Please download the form from the link below.
||Copies of 2 of the following documents
Passport / ID card / Birth Certificate
||A self-addressed envelope
When requesting "academic transcripts", you will need an envelope larger than 120×235 mm.
If you need to receive certificate speedily, we recommend to prepare EMS (Express Mail Service) envelop.
More detail, please contact to email@example.com
|| International Reply Coupon covering postage from Japan to your country
Please enclose items (1)-(4) in an envelope and mail to the following address.
Certificate requests by phone, via fax and email are not accepted regardless.
464-8603 [ZIP code]
Nagoya University, Student Affairs Division, Administrative Office for Humanities and Social Sciences,Student Support Counter
Fru-cho, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya, Japan
※Please write clearly "Enc. Application Form for Certificates"on your envelop.
 After receiving your mail:
- 3 working days for certificates in Japanese
- 7 working days
for certificates in English
- Please apply well ahead of time, taking into account the time needed for the mail to reach you.
 How much does it cost to have certificates issued? Free of charge.
 For questions, please contact ＋81-52-789-2377.